Best mobile phones under Rs 10,000 in india. Which is the best 4g smartphone under 9000 Rs with 3GB RAM and fingerprint scanner. Want to find budgetary smartphone with latest features? Worry not, we’ve curated a list of best phone under 10000 which are available at best prices on top eCommerce websites. In the world of technology, gadgets are the most specific thing everyone wants to have. In this gadgets category lies the category of smartphones. Everyone wants to own a smartphone over any other thing. And the best value smartphones lies under the category of 10,000. If you have this budget, we are here happy to help you in choosing one.
These days you can get a phone with 3GB or 4GB of RAM in under Rs 10000. We have compiled a list of top 10 best 4G mobiles under 10,000 available in India. All of the phones listed here are Android smartphones and support 4G VOLTE so JIO sim will work smoothly. On the hardware side, you will see that most of the smartphones have 5.5 inch HD displays with 3 or 4GB of RAM and 32 or 64GB of storage. Processors inside these smartphones are entry-level chipset from Qualcomm and MediaTek. Some of the phones have metal unibody design which was earlier found in only premium smartphones.
These mobile phones are from brands like Karbonn, Xiaom(Redmi), Yu, Swipe, Intex, Micromax, Panasonic, Samsung and Lenovo. All these phones are good for everyday usages like calling, messaging, Whatsapp and Facebook. These smartphones will offer you an elegant look that you can flaunt with pride. They do not only look good but has great hardware and latest software as well. These kind of features in a budget smartphone were really unthinkable few years back. Here, we have created a list of best smartphones under Rs 10,000 in India. After a lot of market research, we have selected the best devices in this price segment that will make you satisfied. So you can buy easily without getting any confusion because we are listing only best products.
- 10 Best Mobile Phones Under 9000 Rs In India With 3GB RAM
- 10 Best Mobile Phones Under 8000 Rs In India (3GB RAM)
Top 10 Best Smartphones Under Rs 10000 In India 2018
(1) Redmi Y1 (Gold, 32GB)
- Up your selfie game with the 16MP front facing selfie camera which lets you capture sharper and more vibrant self-portraits, and Beautify 3.0 enhances your natural beauty while preserving original facial details every time. Take perfectly lit selfies, even under low light. Redmi Y1 lets you see more and do more, thanks to the large 13.9cm (5.5) HD display. It is the perfect media consumption device that sits comfortably in one hand. The Redmi Y1 is optimized for longer battery lifespan. It is powered by a large-capacity 3080mAh battery, and coupled with system-level MIUI optimisations, it offers up to 10 hours of video playback, 12 hours of gaming, and 21 hours of reading.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor ensures quick and smooth performance, even when you’re playing visually-intensive games. Redmi Y1 takes on a metallic and stylish appearance while remaining extremely lightweight at a mere 153g. It is available in Gold, and Dark grey colors. Supports simultaneous use of two SIM cards for data and phone calls and a microSD card for data storage. Securely lock your phone and sensitive files – and unlock them at the touch of your fingertips. Check Redmi Y1 Lowest Price In india
(2) Redmi 4 (Black, 32 GB)
- Redmi 4 focuses on the most important aspects of a great smartphone experience. The 4100mAh powerhouse is able to run up to 18 days on standby mode and up to 2 days with heavy duty usage. It also offers better, sustained performance on the Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor. Expect better, faster, and longer performance with our new Redmi 4. Redmi pride ourselves on creating smartphone powerhouses that pack high-capacity batteries without sacrificing form. It’s a challenge that our designers and engineers take on daily. The new Redmi 4 is encased in a beautiful metal frame that is made of anodised aluminium. The back enclosure has gone through a diamond cutting process that produces two bright strips, giving an additional brilliant sparkle to the entire phone.
- Redmi 4 comes with a 12.7cm (5) HD display and size that sits on your hand snugly. designers have gone a step further to improve the ergonomics, dressing it up in a beveled metal frame with tapered edges that rests comfortably in your palm, even during marathon gaming or movie sessions. Comes with front 2.5D curved glass that feels smooth when you tap or swipe your fingers across the screen. The 4100mAh powerhouse is fueled by the Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor that boasts better performance and consumes less power compared to its predecessor. Always in too much of a rush for passcode unlocking? Let your fingers do the unlocking. Redmi 4 comes with a fingerprint sensor that allows you to quickly unlock and access your private profile and files, fast. See the difference when you take a shot on Redmi 4. Photos taken are crisp, vivid on the 13MP rear camera that comes with PDAF for 0.3s fast focusing. Comes with a whole range of built-in camera functions that help you take effortlessly beautiful panoramic and clear night shots.
(3) Moto G5 (3GB, Fine Gold)
- Moto G5 With an all-day 2800 mAh battery, go from morning to night without plugging in. And when it’s time to power up, don’t slow down. The included 10W rapid charger gives your Moto G5 hours of power in just minutes. The 13 MP camera on Moto G5 includes phase detection autofocus (PDAF), which enables fast focusing for sharper pictures. Switch to the front camera, and there’s a 5 MP wide-angle lens designed for group selfies. The main camera quickly with just two twists of your wrist. Then double twist again to switch to the front camera. Take a picture and the camera automatically captures multiple shots, intelligently recognizing issues like blurred images or closed eyes.
- Never mind remembering your passcode. Just use the fingerprint reader to unlock your phone and wake it up instantly. Enjoy music, movies and games on the go with a fast 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor, powerful graphics capabilities and support for 4G LTE. Run apps smoothly without slowing down. Bring your photos, videos and games to life. Moto G gives you a 12.70cm (5”) Full HD display (1080p / 441 ppi), delivering the vivid colors and fine details you’ve come to expect only from premium phones.
(4) Redmi 5 (Gold, 32GB)
- Decent design and build, pretty much in the style that has been pioneered by Xiaomi.. Nice, tall 5.7 inches 18:9 display with minimal bezels, and a pretty compact form factor. Fast fingerprint scanner. While the bezels are slim, they are more than what you’d typically expect from a modern tall-screen phone. The display is nice but not quite as sharp as the one on the Redmi Note 5. Very good battery life – thanks to MIUI 9’s frugal power consumption and the capabilities of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC, you can expect to get well over a day of battery life on a single charge.
- MIUI is one of the better Android UIs around. Decent (though not great) rear and front cameras – you will get decent shots in good light – brightness, composure and sharpness are all reasonable. The cameras are decent in good light, but in low light and even relatively weaker lighting conditions, pictures definitely lose competence. Very good performance, backed by the capable Snapdragon 450, that can be considered almost on par with the current-generation Snapdragon 600-series options – on the whole, the Xiaomi Redmi 5 matches up well with devices that usually cost a fair bit more – this is visible even in practical use of the phone – it’s smooth, easy to use and performs well in most situations. Check Redmi 5 Lowest Price In India
(5) 10.or G (Go Grey, 4GB RAM)
- Juggling between your many interests is no easy task. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 octa-core 2.2 GHz processor offers multi-tasking capability so you can switch between your heaviest tasks seamlessly, while Adreno 506 GPU processes graphics faster. 3GB/4GB RAM ensures a lag-free user experience. The nomad in you loves being spontaneous and going wherever the road leads you. Which is why, the 4000 mAh Li-ion polymer battery built into the 10.or G is ideal to keep up with you, for up to two days on a single charge.
- You like to stay ahead of everyone, at all times. The 10.or G comes with Android v7.1.2 Nougat with Google Assistant and provides regular security updates to help you do just that. It’s upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo. Watch the latest movies & TV shows on your 10.or G device through the Prime video app. Other popular pre-installed Amazon apps with Single Sign On (SSO) allow quick access to your content, order history, wishlist, shipment updates, personalized deals widget and more.
(6) Honor 6X (Grey, 64GB)
- The dual lens 12MP + 2MP rear camera captures life’s magical moments in the highest definition to empower your inner photographer. Night Mode: 1.25um large pixel size for a better noise performance, even in low light. Honor’s wide aperture range (F/0.95-F/16) lets you decide how much focus you want, and whether that shot calls for a stylish professional-grade blurred background effect. With an ultra-fast focus time of 0.3 seconds, thanks to Phase Detection Auto Focus and a SONY IMX386 sensor, you will never miss that perfect picture opportunity again.
- 8MP front camera has a 77° wide angle lens and a Prim ISP. Add self-adaptive skin-color detection and an auto portrait touch-up software, and your selfies have never looked better. Honor is easy on the eye, too. Its ergonomic design, smooth curves, slim 8.2mm body with metal frosted material, and 2.5D curved glass with premium texturing will not go unnoticed with a slim metallic body. Honor’s 13.97 cm Full HD (1920*1080p) sunlight display boasts brightness of up to 450nit, PPI up to 403, delivers clarity even in direct sunlight, giving you the most advanced viewing experience, always.
(7) Lenovo K8 Plus (Venom Black, 32 GB)(3 GB RAM)
- The Lenovo K8 Plus lets you enjoy a stock Android Nougat experience. Exactly how Google wants you to enjoy its OS. So you also get minimal bloatware, while enjoying all the new features that the Android Nougat 7.1.1 OS offers like the multi window support and the latest security features. Powering the Lenovo K8 Plus is an octa-core processor, so you don’t have problems running most apps from the app store. This is aided by 3 GB of RAM, which ensures that things run smoothly, even with multiple apps running in the background.
- The Lenovo K8 Plus features a metal body that looks as elegant as it is tough. In addition, its curved edges offer a comfortable grip, while the Corning Gorilla Glass provides added protection. The screen on the Lenovo K8 Plus offers a balance between pocketability and big screen, so you get to enjoy the best of both worlds. Further, you also get Corning Gorilla Glass, which helps protect the display from scratches. The fingerprint sensor gives you exclusive access to your phone’s contents. You can increase the 32 GB storage up to 128 GB, via a microSD card.
(8) Panasonic Eluga Ray 550 (Blue, 32 GB)(3 GB RAM)
- Visuals come to life on its HD+IPS display. Boasting an aspect ratio of 18:9, this mobile takes your viewing experience to the next level. Thanks to its elegant metallic body and the Curved Display, the design of this mobile is a sight to behold. Powered by the MediaTek MTK 6737H quad-core processor, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM, this smartphone offers a seamless multitasking experience and ample storage space. All you need is a touch to click beautiful selfies. It also lets you launch any app with a tap. Quite simple, right?
- Capture beautiful memories on its stunning front (8 MP) and rear (13 MP) camera. Enhance your photos and make them social-media worthy with modes such as Beauty, Portrait and Panorama. Say goodbye to battery issues. The powerful battery keeps the fun going on for hours at a stretch. Unlocking your phone was never simpler – all you need is a glance. This device also unlocks in trusted places and near trusted devices. It also supports trusted voice unlock. Enjoy other features, such as OTG support, Bundled Notifications, Split Screen Feature, Auto Scene Detection, Non-hybrid SIM slots and more.
(9) Smartron SRT Phone (Titanium Gray, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM)
- The Smartron srt.phone features 64 GB of internal memory and unlimited t.cloud storage, which you can use to store many videos, songs, photos and much more. Love playing mobile games? If yes, then this smartphone is for you. Boasting an Adreno 510 GPU, the Smartron srt.phone renders fluid visuals and high-quality motion graphics, making it a gamer’s dream come true. Thanks to the fingerprint sensor, which helps unlocking your phone in just 0.09 seconds, accessing your files will be fast and hassle-free. Not only that, the fingerprint sensor also keeps your private data truly private. The 13 MP rear camera of this smartphone features auto focus with PDAF (Phase Detect Auto Focus) technology to help you take steady and blur-free photos. Thanks to its BIS sensor and F2.0 aperture, you can capture picture-perfect photos even in low light. The wide-angle, 5 MP front camera of this phone, with optimised low-light performance, helps you take amazing selfies in any lighting condition.
- The 13.97 cm (5.5) Full HD IPS display breathes life into every visual, making every picture bright and clear. Thanks to the wide color display, you can enjoy an immersive viewing experience, irrespective of whether you’re indoors or outdoors. This smartphone has gone through rigorous drop tests, and has also passed them with flying colors, making it robust and durable. The Smartron srt.phone features a metallic finish and well-aligned controls for a sleek look. It has a gently contoured profile that offers a good grip on your phone when you’re on the move. The 3000 mAh battery of this smartphone remains cool even after hours of usage. Since this smartphone features the Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology, the battery charges in no time, so you’re back in action as fast as possible.
(10) Moto E4 Plus (Iron Gray, 32 GB)(3 GB RAM)
- The Moto E4 Plus is powered by MediaTek’s MT6737 chipset. This 1.3 GHz, quad-core processor offers high-end performance so you can run most tasks and apps seamlessly. With the Moto E4 Plus, Motorola has made the metal body ergonomic with a 2.5D cover glass. Enjoy the luxury of a premium-looking phone that not only looks great, but also feels great. You get an advanced and exciting version of Google’s Android Nougat 7.1 mobile operating system, with cool new features like multi-window support, an improved doze mode and more. Furthermore, you get very little bloatware with a near-stock interface.
- The 3 GB of RAM on the Moto E4 Plus is well-optimised to ensure a smooth performance and multitasking. Furthermore, you also get enough onboard storage, along with a microSD card slot, to further expand the 32 GB of storage space by up to an additional 128 GB to store even more videos, music and pictures. The 13-MP rear camera of the Moto E4 Plus offers a bunch of shooting modes, such as burst mode and panorama mode. The large aperture (f/2.0) helps take better photos in low-light conditions. Besides this, the phone can also take videos in full HD.
Hope you have liked our list of best smartphones under 10000 in India. It is one of the most contested price categories among the manufacturers since a huge percentage of total smartphones sale belong to this segment. Hence, most of the companies put their best foot forward and outdo each other with new launches every other month. Thus, we will keep on updating this article every month to include the best Android phones. Thanks For Reading.