Xiomi Redmi 5 (3 GB RAM, 32 GB)
- Snapdragon 450 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 3300 mAh battery
- 12 M.Pixels rear & 5 M.Pixels selfie
- 5.7 inch screen
- Dual SIM (Nano SIM)
- Android OS, v7.1.2 (Nougat)
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 32GB is an affordable Android-based smartphone that flaunts a metal unibody design and ships with a rear-mounted fingerprint reader. The curved edges of the smartphone make it easy to hold and carry around. The phone is rumored to come with a 4000mAh battery and a Qualcomm chipset. If speculations are true, the phone is set to boast 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM base variant. The more premium variant could offer 4GB of RAM.
There is still a lot of information missing such as what would be its screen resolution? Will it come out of the box running on Android Nougat based on MIUI or not? It remains to be seen what sort of camera optics Xiaomi manages to offer in this budget smartphone. Since all of this information is based on rumors we will suggest to take it with a pinch of salt. Xiaomi Redmi 5 price in India will only be announced once it goes official in India.
Xiomi Redmi 5 All Feature Details
- 14.4 cm (5.7) 18:9 Full screen display, 2.5D curved glass
- Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 450 octa-core processor with 14nm FINFET technology
- 12MP Primary camera with large 1.25μm pixels
- 5MP front camera with LED Selfie-light
- 3300mAh large battery with up to 31 days of standby time
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage expandable up to 128GB
- Dual SIM support (nano + nano) dual standby (4G+4G), HYBRID SIM slot
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including battery from the date of purchase
Xiomi Redmi 5 Review
Design & Display : 8.5/10
- Decent design and build, pretty much in the style that has been pioneered by Xiaomi.
- Nice, tall 5.7 inches 18:9 display with minimal bezels, and a pretty compact form factor.
- Fast fingerprint scanner.
- While the bezels are slim, they are more than what you’d typically expect from a modern tall-screen phone.
The display is nice but not quite as sharp as the one on the Redmi Note 5.
Software & Camera : 9/10
- MIUI is one of the better Android UIs around
- Decent (though not great) rear and front cameras – you will get decent shots in good light – brightness, composure and sharpness are all reasonable
- The cameras are decent in good light, but in low light and even relatively weaker lighting conditions, pictures definitely lose competence
More : 9.5/10
- Very good performance, backed by the capable Snapdragon 450, that can be considered almost on par with the current-generation Snapdragon 600-series options – on the whole, the Xiaomi Redmi 5 matches up well with devices that usually cost a fair bit more – this is visible even in practical use of the phone – it’s smooth, easy to use and performs well in most situations
- Very good battery life – thanks to MIUI 9’s frugal power consumption and the capabilities of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC, you can expect to get well over a day of battery life on a single charge
- On the whole, with very capable specifications at a very reasonable price, the Redmi 5 promises a lot for not much money, and it’s main competition will likely come from its own, slightly more expensive cousins from the Redmi Note 5 series
Review By Phonecurry.com
QUICK REVIEW WITH PROS & CONS
- Premium Finish
- Compact Size
- Fast fingerprint sensor
- Volte Phone
- No official announcement yet
- Average sound quality
Specification: Xiomi Redmi 5 (3 GB RAM, 32 GB)
Height: 287, Length: 598, Weight: 35, Width: 31
EAN List Element: 6941059600206
Height: 181, Length: 689, Weight: 75, Width: 638
Redmi 5 (Gold, 32GB)
1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
|Product Type Name|