Which is best power bank under 500 rupees ? Looking for the best power bank under 500 rupees in India? Planning to buy the best power bank which can be useful in charge your smartphone, iPad anywhere. A power bank is a storage electricity and after use, that electricity charge the mobile battery. The power bank is a looking stylish and lightweight easy to carry.
A power bank is a portable charger for mobile phones that needs to be charged prior to use. Once charged, the power bank can charge your smartphone a certain number of times depending on the battery capacities of both devices. Some power banks can also charge multiple devices at a time depending on the number of microUSB ports they come with. Power banks with such features constitute this mobiles power banks price list of power banks below Rupees 500.
When we talk about good powerbanks under our budget with good configurations then we have to think twice while choosing a perfect alternative power source. Here I listed 10 Most Popular and Best Power banks under Rs.500 than can fit in your budget. Also Read : Best Power Banks Under 1000 Rs In India !
How To Choose Best Power Bank
These are some basic guidelines on what kind power banks to buy. It all depends on your individual requirement. If you have the habit of carrying too many devices while on travel, you may need to get yourself a high capacity power bank. Else, a low capacity portable charger would be sufficient. Her are a few tips based on the major points.
CAPACITY : This is the most important deciding point in choosing a right power bank. Power Bank capacity refers to how much charge is inside a power bank battery. It is measured in mAh or milliamps per hour. But one thing you need to understand that when a power bank is charging your smart phone or tablet, some of the energy is lost in transfer of power. So the real capacity is about 60-65 percent of the battery capacity listed on the power bank. For example a power bank with battery capacity at 2200 mAh has real capacity in the range 1320mAh to 1430mAh. And this is for quality battery, for downgraded battery the loss of power is even more and hence the real capacity would be less than 1320mAh. Should you decide to buy a power bank, keep your own usage in mind. To meet ever growing charging needs of users, many higher mAh units are available today. Higher end power banks can charge almost any type of devices, from laptops, iPads, tablets and smart phones.
Experts Review : If you want to get best product.So 1st read the experts reviews.Our site also added experts and editors review.Review help to purchase best product in various list of products.
Lowest Price : Our site goal is lowest price and best product.Power banks which promise higher capacity at a substantially lower price may not be genuine. Most of them use refurbished battery and may not last long. Go for a power bank from a well known brand. Though it may be a bit expensive, it will keep your device safe and give the required performance.
Top 7 Best Power Bank Under 500 Rs In India
We have a wide range of best power banks in our product section. Check Here !
(1) Kodak POPB03-R /2500mAh Power Bank
- The Kodak POPB03 (2500mah) Power bank is small in size and easy to carry while traveling. Each of the part made is of high quality materiel, which ensure safety and durability. Heat Control Technology. Intelligent IC protect from over charging, over discharging, over voltage etc. Auto switch off within few seconds, safe electricity and protect environment. The power bank is BIS registered as per the requirement of the law which further ensure its safety, quality and reliability.
(2) Intex IT-PBB 2000 MAH Power Bank
- The Intex IT-PB-2K Power Bank, White is designed to offer power output of 5 V for efficient and quick charging. You can use this 2000 mAh power bank to charge your mobile phones, tablets and other digital devices. Compact and convenient, this power bank with USB port is easy to carry for on-the-go charging.
(3) Intex IT-PBB 2500 MAH Power Bank
- This is one of the best powerbanks in this price range. Quality is average as it is made in India not china. It charges any phone pretty fast, however it has no indicators when it is fully charged or how much charge is remaining. If your budget is low go for this, otherwise buy a a better one with more battery capacity.
(4) ERD Power Bank 2000 mAh
- ERD 2000 mAh Portable Powerful Mobile Charger Powerbank is Designed for all SmartPhones in Today’s world. It is high capacity power pack that provides 100% extra talk time to most smart phones with 2000 mAh to 7800 mAh of power in different models it can also charge Tablets. This universal portable power pack has a host of charging tips for all popular makes and models like Nokia, Samsung, Apple, Sony, HTC, Blackberry and other Mobile Handset Models also. It can also charge your other gadgets like handheld gaming devices, Bluetooth headsets, i-Pod, i-Pad, MP3, MP4, Digital Cameras, etc. Now Don’t Let your Mobile downor Out of Battery, Charge Anywhere & Anytime With ERD & Months WarrantyERD 2000 mAh Portable Powerful Mobile Charger Powerbank is Designed for all SmartPhones in Today’s world. It is high capacity power pack that provides 100% extra talk time to most smart phones with 2000 mAh to 7800 mAh of power in different models it can also charge Tablets.
(5) Intex PB-4K 4000mAH Power Bank
- In this era, where Smartphones have become an indispensible part of our lives, keeping it charged all the time often becomes a challenge. The Intex Power Bank PB-4K is is a great solution for this. The power bank comes with an impressive battery capacity of 4000mAh will power-up your Smartphone and helps you stay connected. Once fully charged the higher battery capacity will allow you to charge three Smartphones back to back.
(6) Ambrane P-201 NA 2200 mAh Power Bank
- Planning to go for a road trip this summer? Make sure you have the essentials in place including this power bank from Ambrane, so your phone will help you navigate your way without giving up on charge. The lithium-ion battery has a capacity of 2200 mAh, so you can rest assured that it will not lose its charge frequently. This BIS-approved power bank has a compact and lightweight design, so you can store it in your bag easily when you are on the move. Compatible with almost all types of mobiles, tablets and other products with a similar USB port, this power back is quite versatile.
(7) Intex 5000 mAh Power Bank
- Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Lithium Polymer Battery | Micro Connector
- Power Source: AC Adapter
- Charging Cable Included
If you want to read under 500 power banks full review, so visit below product page for full feature details, Reviews and lowest price in india.
- Intex IT 2000mAh Power Bank Review, Features And Price
- Intex PB 4K 4000mAh Power Bank Review And Price
Thus, we come to an end of our best power banks under 200, 300, 400 and 500 list. We hope you have liked our list and have purchased your best power bank. If you want to tell us anything regarding the quality of our article, do let us know in the comments section. We will try to bring you better and fresh content in the near future. Also, we will keep on updating this list of best power bank under 500 every day to include the latest and best power bank launched under this category. Check out our other articles below, if you want to buy power bank in some other price segments. Subscribe the Blog for latest updates in your mailbox ! If you like the list of best power banks under 500 then comment below and share it with your friends.